Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2 Months


  • You had your 2 month check-up yesterday and did really well.  I wasn't sure what to except getting 4 shots, but you handled it like a champ.  The screaming didn't last as long as I feared and the only side effect you seemed to have was wanting to sleep the rest of the day.
  • Weight: 11 lbs 1 oz (25%)
  • Length: 23 1/4 in (52%)
  • Head: 15 1/2 in (27%)
  • Eating: I started exclusively pumping and giving you a bottle and this has seemed to solve the weight gain issue.  You now eat 5 ounces about every 3 hours (6 bottles a day)
  • Sleep:  We moved you out of our bedroom and into your crib when you were six weeks old.  You started sleeping through the night just a few days before you turned 2 months old.  You did it all on your own.  I hear you on the monitor some nights wiggling around, but you usually put yourself right back to sleep without ever crying.  This is a huge accomplishment since I am about to start back to work.
  • You made your first trip to Northeast AR this month to see CiCi and Papaw at their house.  You were excellent in the car.
  • You were diagnosed with Eczema and I think we have that under control now.  
  • You have an umbilical hernia, but the doctor says not to worry this should correct itself by the time you are 2 years old.
  • You have started smiling more and you love to stare at the TV.
  • You don't really like tummy time.









I just can't believe you are 2 months old.  These first couple of months have been hard, but worth every bit of it.  I can't imagine life without you.  Mommy and Daddy love you sooooo much!!


No comments: