Here are some pictures of life over the past 9 weeks, starting with the day we found out we were pregnant.
 |
| Although I was in shock, I only took 1 test that day. |
 |
| 7 weeks |
 |
| 9 weeks - Looks like I'm scared in this picture, but it's the only one I have. |
 |
| 12 weeks 1 day |
|
|
|
A few things I want to remember:
- As of today, I am 13 weeks 1 day.
- I haven't thrown up, but I do get nauseous if I go to long without eating.
- I don't like vegetables anymore
- I have an aversion to dinner in general some nights no matter what we are eating.
- Although it looks like I've gained a little weight, I have actually lost a few pounds (probably from my inability to eat dinner most nights)
- I had an U/S last Saturday at 12 weeks 2 days and that is when it finally sank in for me that this is real. As someone who has struggled to get pregnant and had a miscarriage, I was constantly worried that something had happened to the baby and my body just hadn't told me something was wrong.
- I continued to attend CrossFit classes until I was just over 11 weeks. I now do it some in our garage, but nothing is timed and I work at my own pace and only do what I think I can handle.
- I am tired a lot. It used to take me forever to fall asleep at night, but now it takes no time at all.
- I am still wearing normal clothes and b/c I'm cheap and have no clue how to shop for maternity clothes, I am going to make the clothes I have work for as long as possible.
Happy Friday!! We are off to Fayetteville to watch the HOGS play. Hopefully this weekend will be better than their game last weekend.
1 comment:
Whohoo!! It's always fun to see the picture progression.
I barely wore maternity clothes. A few shirts in the end for sure (regular shirts just aren't long or big enough), but a lot of clothes you can manage without buying maternity. :)
Post a Comment