- Scott and I spent the week of the 4th of July in Seagrove, Florida on the beach. It was a much needed vacation. The weather was awesome, in the 80's everyday. It rained a few days we were there, but we were able to always get a least a half day in on the beach. We spent one rainy afternoon at the outlet mall in Destin. We didn't take many pictures, but I will try to eventually post a few that we took.
- My new shoes finally came in and I got to try them out on Monday at Crossfit. I LOVE them! I hope this solves all of my ankle rolling problems.
- To show you that I am a clutz, we were packing for our trip to Florida and I had laid the suitcase in the floor in the bathroom. On one of my trips through the bathroom to get clothes, I ran straight into the wheel of the suitcase. Needless to say, my little toe turned blue/purple. And to top it off, it was the same foot that already had a bum ankle.
- Since we took our vacation seriously, we didn't work out once while we were there. So after 11 days off, Monday was our first day back at Crossfit. It was brutal! My calves are still soo sore 2 days later.
- Here is a rundown of the WOD:
- 1 mile run
- 150 double under's
- 800 m run
- 100 double under's
- 400 m run
- 50 double under's
- Finish time: 30:43 rx!
- While at the beach, I started readying Fifty Shades of Grey. I didn't know much about the books going into it except that they were racy. I had several blog friends and friends on Facebook talk about how great they were, so I thought I would give it a shot. I'm about 60 pages into the 3rd book now and all I can say is WOW. These books are good, but I'm not sure I will ever read something like this again. Luckily, the 2nd and 3rd books don't seem to be as explicit as the 1st book.
- The first week back to work after vacation is never fun. I am counting down the days until Friday!! Happy Wednesday!


No comments:
Post a Comment