Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Monday, October 3, 2011

Running Totals: Week 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Half Marathon training officially started on September 12th.  3 weeks in and so far things are going really good.  I mentioned last month in my running post that I signed up for Race for the Cure and needed to be able to run a 5K in under 27 minutes.  Last week I ran it on the treadmill in 27:16.  Only 16 seconds left to knock off my time.  I have just under 3 weeks to accomplish this.  We are going to Fayetteville this weekend for the Arkansas/Auburn game and for my nieces 1st birthday.  Scott and I plan on running a 5K Saturday morning, so I guess it will be a test of just how fast I am able to run in a competition setting.  Also, I have to run 7 miles Saturday and this is a great way to get just under 1/2 of it in.

August 30th - 3.5
August 31st - 3.6
September 1st - 3.5
September 3rd - 4.1
Weekly Total: 14.7

September 5th - 4.1
September 10th - 4.1
Weekly Total: 8.2

September 12th - 3.5
September 13th - 3.25
September 14th - 3.5
September16th - 3.5
September17th - 5.1
Weekly Total:  18.85

September18th - 2.0
September19th - 4.25
September 21st - 3.5
September22nd - 6.2
Weekly Total:  15.95

September 26th - 3.75
September 27th - 3.5
September 28th - 3.5
September 30th - 3.6
October 1 - 3.0
Weekly Total: 17.35

Yearly Total: 389.15


61 days to race day!

No comments: