Half Marathon training starts in about a week and a half. I am really trying to get back in a routine and even run a little outside on Saturday morning so all of my training is not on a treadmill. I signed up to RUN in the Race for the Cure Women's Competitive 5K on October 22nd. The only catch is you have to be able to run the 5K in under 27 minutes. The best I have ever done in a race is 28:54, but I ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill yesterday and today in 27:45. I just need to knock of 45 more seconds and I will be good to go!
August 1st - 3.35
August 4th- 3.35
Weekly Total: 6.7
August 7th - 3.35
August 8th - 4.0
August 10th - 4.0
Weekly Total: 11.35
August 15th - 4.25
August 17th - 3.35
August 18th -3.35
August 20th - 2.0
Weekly Total: 10.95
August 22nd - 4.25
August 23rd - 3.25
August 25th - 3.35
August 27th -3.0
Weekly Total: 13.85
Yearly Total: 321.7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment