Happy Father's Day to the best dad ever! He has taught me soo many wonderful life lessons. He helped a great deal in making me the person I am today. I didn't get to spend Father's day with him this year, so mom and I celebrated without him. I did give him a call this morning to tell him I loved him and I missed him. Hopefully we will get to have a make up Father's day soon.
While today is a day of celebration for most people, my thoughts and prayers are also with those who don't have a dad in their life, those whose dad is no longer here on Earth with them, those Fathers who have lost a child or children, and those men who long to be a father. Today I say a special prayer for all of them. We sometimes get wrapped up in the celebration of Father's day that we forget that it brings sadness to many people. I pray that God will bring peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment