Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Running Totals: Week 10 & 11

Now that the Relay is over, I have been trying to find ways to stay motivated to run.  Scott and I are thinking about running the Capital City 10K in a couple of weeks so that is keeping me motivated in the short term.  We have also made a new goal.  Run a 5K in under 30 minutes.  My best actual 5K actual race time is 31 minutes and that was over a year ago.  So far, on a treadmill I have been able to run 3.1 in 29:25.  I guess we will see if I can do it on the pavement.

Mar 6th - 6.2
Mar 11th - 2.0
Mar 12th - 4.0
Weekly Total : 12.2

Mar 15th - 3.1
Mar 16th - 2.5
Mar 17 - 2.0
Mar 19 - 3.1

Weekly Total:  10.7

Yearly Total:  121.30

No comments: