I actually worked today which should either be illegal or given to you as a holiday (some companies actually do this!).
Scott and I don't really exchange gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, etc. We usually just buy what we want or give each other money for our birthdays to buy what we want. This year we both bought our presents VERY early. Scott got an iPad which he believed he couldn't live without and I got a new camera. I had decided that it was time to upgrade our camera. We had a Kodak and it worked pretty good but I always have to remove red eye from the pictures. I decided it was time to get a good camera that can last us many years. So, after a little research, I decided on a Nikon D3000. It is a DSLR camera and is totally awesome. I have only had it about 2 weeks and am still trying to figure it all out, but I totally love it. It came with a 2nd lens which is awesome for zooming in on stuff.
Today is also my friend (and college roommate) Audra's birthday! She turned 30 today, so happy birthday Audra!! Hope you had a good one also!!
All in all today was a pretty good day. I received tons of birthday wishes from awesome friends and family!

Audra and I celebrating my 26th and her 27th birthday together!
I just realized most of my pictures are old! I guess I better get to using the new camera to solve that problem!
Let the countdown to 30 begin! BOOOO!!!
Let the countdown to 30 begin! BOOOO!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment