Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Family Time

Last weekend was Holiday House, so my mom had planned on coming to LR so that we could do some shopping. Although we didn't buy much we had a great time just hanging out. We went to Holiday House, Garden Ridge, DSW, Hank's & More, Target, and IO Metro. I was in search of shoes and mom is still looking for a dining room table. I found nothing. Mom found shoes. Go figure! I hate having big feet! Not only do I have big feet, but they are narrow which makes it double hard to find a good pair of flats.

All of my in-laws were in town last weekend also. My sister-in-law had a baby about a month ago, so she brought Eliza-Grace on her first 3 hour car ride to central AR. I was so glad they came. I have missed that little girl so much! They stayed all weekend and even took Eliza-Grace to meet some other relatives in Searcy on Saturday.

Of courses the boys watched football all day Saturday. I made sandwiches for everyone to eat on during the day and we made Chili for Saturday night. It was a great relaxing weekend!



Eliza-Grace giving me the evil eye because I kept taking her picture.

No comments: