Last night we had Breakfast for dinner with our church group. I didn't think we were going to get to go because Lauren was supposed to be induced on the 18th or 19th, but since Eliza Grace decided to make an appearance a week early, we were able to make it. Scott was SUPER excited we were able to make it because he LOVES breakfast for dinner and we never have it at our house unless its CEREAL for dinner.
I decided to make homemade cinnamon rolls. It is my grandmother's recipe. This is on only the 2nd time I have ever made them without ANY help! They turned out pretty good. I made the dough on Sunday night, rolled out the cinnamon rolls on Monday night and cooked them on Tuesday!

This is what they looked like when I first rolled them out on Monday night.

This is what they looked like right before I baked them on Tuesday.

Here is the finished product!!
I'm pretty proud of myself and they were a huge hit!! Apparently Will (our preacher) thought so too.....see
here. I brought most of the leftovers to work today and they didn't last long!
No comments:
Post a Comment