Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Monday, September 20, 2010

St. Jude's 1/2 Marathon....

One of my VERY best friends, Kristin, has decided to run in the St. Jude 1/2 Marathon in Memphis on December 4th. She is part of a team and is raising money for St. Jude's. If you would like to contribute to a great cause and help Kristin reach her goal of $500 raised, here is a link directly to her page.

This is her 1st half marathon and I know she will do great!!! I wish I could be there to cheer her on, but I am planning on running in the Jingle Bell 5k that day here in Little Rock. Maybe one day I will work up to a half marathon. I'm pretty sure I will never have the desire to run a full marathon, so a half if probably the most I'll ever do. For now I will stick with 5Ks and try to get my time a little better.

Happy Monday! I'm hoping this week is better than the last....Work today is already far better than it was last Monday.

No comments: