Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday Scott and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been 7 years. Time has flown. We have moved 6 times...3 apartments...3 houses. I have worked 4 different places and Scott has worked 3 (I think). We have been living in our current house about a year and have both found jobs that we really enjoy.

For our 5 year anniversary, we went back to Jamaica. We spent our honeymoon at Sandals Negril and loved it. Sandals had opened a new resort in Jamaica...Sandals Whitehouse so we went and had a blast. We will definitely plan other trip somewhere for our 10 year!

Last night however, after both working all day, we had dinner at Riverfront Steakhouse. I am pretty sure this is one of Scott's favorite places, but it is kinda pricey so we don't make it there too often. We did go between 5-6 which is what they call Customer Appreciation hour where you buy on entree get one free. I call it Senior Citizen hour. But hey, we like to eat dinner early and I live to SAVE money, so it was win win.

Here's to another 50 or so years of this craziness we call our life!!

No comments: