Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Friday, June 11, 2010

China Patterns - Cameo Platinum

It's Show Us Your Life - China Pattens at Kelly's Korner, so I thought I would share our China Pattern. At first I didn't think I wanted to register for China, but I finally decided I would. I wanted something simple that I wouldn't get tired of after 2-3 years and something that wasn't very expensive, so I picked Mikasa Cameo Platinum. I love it! We were fortunate to get 10 place settings and all of the serving pieces for our wedding. We don't use it much, usually just on Thanksgiving and our Anniversary, but it's almost 7 years later and I don't regret my choice. As it turns out, many of my friends have the same pattern or a very similar pattern. We also have the same or very similar stemware.





Our stemware is Mikasa Jamestown Platinum.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: