Pages

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass - it's about learning to dance in the rain.
~ Author Unknown

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello Blogging World!

Well I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time now and just never got around to it. I love reading other blogs and thought it was finally time to jump on the bandwagon.

I guess I will start by telling a little about me....

Scott and I got married on August 9, 2003 and we have moved 6 times. I was beginning to think we were professionals. We lived in Jonesboro for the about the 1st year and a half we were married. We started out in an apartment and ended up in a house. Below is picture of our first house.



Then spent the next 4 years in Conway, 3 of which were in this house.



We finally moved into the house be built in Sherwood last fall, but only after we spent the greater part of last year in an apartment (or CRAPartment as I called it).



We have a Yorkie named Oliver and I treat him like he is a kid most of the time.



I guess that is all for now.....

No comments: